Date(s) - 17/05/2014
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Click location above for venue details
As three friends currently in the midst of a go-vegetarian (and mostly vegan!) challenge for the month of April, we came up with a great idea to raise awareness and funding to support of non-profit animal rights and animal rescue groups –
We want to host a fabulous fundraising round-the-world dinner with all-vegan dishes, and we’d love to invite YOU to participate!
So – Here is the deal:
- It will be held on Saturday, 17th May at 7pm.
- $21 per person, which includes entry, canapes, non-alcoholic drinks, and a sit-down four-course meal!
- All profit (after covering some basic costs) will go to animal rescue or animal rights organisation(s) important to YOU (see below)
- Held in a private dining room with an outdoor rooftop area, in Abbotsford
- All sit-down courses will also be gluten free
- With each ticket, you can nominate one organisation of your choice/close to your heart
- Limited to 23 spaces (for now! Maybe we’ll host more if this turns out awesome!)
- Bookings open until May 14th, 11:59pm, and we must receive payment before we secure your spot
So come and join us for some delicious, cruelty-free homemade cooking! You will not be disappointed!
Click below for a draft menu for the night (subject to change or additions)
To see some of the scrumptious food I have been eating and cooking this month, see my Instagram hashtag #aprilvegchallenge.
(For more info on the challenge itself: http://www.nomsandrambles.net/2014/04/hate-plants-april/ , and weekly updates: http://www.nomsandrambles.net/tag/aprilvegchallenge/ )
Once you have made a booking, in order to secure your place, please send the ticket fee of $21.00 AUD to the PayPal account firstname.lastname@example.org as a “Gift” or “Friends/Family” payment with “Vegan Dinner” in the description along with the name you use in your booking here. Once we have received your payment, your spot will be confirmed and you’ll be sent an email!
The physical address of the venue will be emailed to you at the address you provide on Thursday, May 15th.
P.S. If you can’t make the dinner, you can still make a contribution and a nomination here:
Bookings are closed for this event.